10,000+ Expected Vacancies-SSC CGL 2018 Combined Graduate Level Exam-Apply Now
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2018 Details:
|Exam Name||SSC-CGL Combined Graduate Level Exam|
|Job Roles||Various posts in Central Govt(Assistant,Officers,Inspector,SI,Auditor,Tax Assistant)|
|Total Vacancies||10,000+ (Expected)|
|Salary||Rs 5,200-20,200/Month & Rs 9,300-34,800/Month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||4 June 2018|
About Staff Selection Commission:
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an organization under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices
This commission is an attached office of the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) which consists of Chairman, two Members and a Secretary-cum-Controller of Examinations. His post is equivalent to the level of Additional Secretary to the Government of India.
Educational Qualification and eligibility for Staff Selection Commission:
Assistant Audit Officer/Assistant Accounts Officer:
- Essential: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institute
- Desirable: Chartered Accountant or cost & Management Accountant or Company Secretary or Masters I Commerce or Masters in Business Studies or Masters in Business Administration (Finance) or Masters in Business Economics.
Junior Statistical Officer:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institute with at least 60% Mark Mathematics at 12th standard level. OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level.
All other Posts: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
Note: The candidates appearing in the final year of their graduation can also apply, however, they must possess Essential qualification on or before 1st August 2018
Age limit(As on 04.05.2018):
- For Assistant Officers/Divisional Accountant/Sub Inspector/-18-30 Years
- Junior Statistical Officer-up to 32 years
- For Assistant, Inspector-18-27 years
Selection Procedure for Staff Selection Commission
SSC CGL Selection process consists of Tier I,II,III,IV Examinations.The Tier-I & Tier-II are computer based and Tier-III are Descriptive Methos.
Rs. 100 (Women/SC/ST/PWD, excemptedEx-Servicexemptedfrom application Fees)
How to Apply Staff Selection Commission
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this positions in online latest by 4 June 2018.
- Starting Date of online application:5 May 2018
- Closing Date of online examination::4 June 2018
- Tier-I Computer Based Exam date: 25 July 2018-20 August 2018
- Tier-II Computer Based Exam date: To be notified later
- Tier-III Descriptive Exam date: To be notified later
- Tier-IV Skill Test date: To be notified later
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here