Allscripts Recruitment 2018 | Associate Software Engineer | B.E/B.Tech/MCA | Bangalore
Allscripts Recruitment Details:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc. (MDRX-NASDAQ) is a publicly traded American company that provides physician practices, hospitals, and other healthcare providers with practice management and electronic health record technology. Allscripts also provides solutions for patient engagement and care coordination, as well as financial and analytics technology.
Name of the Post:
The posts that are offered by Allscripts are Associate Software Engineer.
Educational Qualification for Allscripts:
Candidates should have the following
- Knowledge in .NET 4.0/4.5, C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server, HTML, CSS, MVC is preferred.
- Technical background in coding in Microsoft technologies is preferred.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work closely within a team and collaborate with others.
- Ability to handle conflict, difficult situations and urgent issues in a professional manner.
- Coding, Testing, Documentation in the areas of Development and Maintenance
- Ownership of assigned software and non-software deliverables
- Liaison with Business Analysts and/or internal customers to ensure that requirements are understood
- Production, preparation and execution of unit test plans
- Production of supporting technical and installation documentation for internal and external publication
- Achievement of agreed productivity targets in order to ensure developments are delivered within budget, to schedule and to defined quality standards
- Timely and accurate reporting of project status as required by Line or Project Manager
- Escalate all issues in a timely fashion
The salary scale for the candidates is as per norms.
Age relaxation is not disclosed.
Application fee is not applicable for off campus drive.
Procedure of Selection:
Follow the instruction given in the official link.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link as soon as possible..
To Apply: Click here