Amazon Recruitment 2018 | B.E/B.Tech/Any degree | Bangalore/Hyderabad
Amazon Recruitment 2018 Details:
|Job Role||Customer Service Associate|
|Salary||INR 2,04,750 to 2,46,286 per annum|
Amazon doing business as Amazon, is an American electronic commerce and cloud computing company based in Seattle, Washington that was founded by Jeff Bezos on July 5, 1994. Amazon has separate retail websites for the United States, the United Kingdom and Ireland, France, Canada, Germany, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Australia, Brazil, Japan, China, India, and Mexico. In 2016, Dutch, Polish, and Turkish language versions of the German Amazon website were also launched. Amazon’s initial business plan was unusual; it did not expect to make a profit for four to five years. This “slow” growth caused stockholders to complain that the company was not reaching profitability fast enough to justify their investment or even survive in the long-term.
Name of the post:
The job offered by Amazon is Vendor Contract Management Associate Job posts.
Educational Qualification and eligibility for Amazon:
- Minimum qualification is 10 + 2. Any graduate can apply.
- Action oriented, self-disciplined and organized
- Good comprehension skills – ability to clearly understand and address customer issues appropriately
- Good composition skills – ability to compose grammatically correct, concise & accurate written responses
- Effective problem solving skills including decision making, time management and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned.
- Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
- 10 mbps download and 5 mbps upload speed or faster from a reliable internet provider (Cable, DSL or Fiber Optic)
- Must be directly connected to router/modem via Ethernet cable.
- You may use an external monitor (with appropriate cables), wired USB keyboard, and wired USB mouse, but they are not required or provided.
- Power back up for minimum 6 hours
- You will be shipped a headset and token to the address provided in your application.
- Equipment may arrive separately.
- Associates will utilize Amazon-provided laptops and headsets to manage their work, including scheduling shifts and taking customer contacts.
Employment Start Date: 4th June 2018
To continue the application process, you will need the following set up to complete the assessment smoothly:
- High Speed Internet Speed. Recommended 10MBPS
- Internet Explorer 11 or higher (required) OR
- Google Chrome Version: 22.214.171.124 (required) OR
- Firefox Version: 126.96.36.199 (required)
- Cookies must be permitted
- Pop-up windows must be permitted
- Pay scale is as per norms.
Selection Procedure for Amazon
- System based Voice Assessment.
- Face to Face Interviews.
How to Apply Amazon Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here