Apex Bank Recruitment 2018 for Officers | 18 Vacancies | Last Date: 15 May 2018
Apex Bank Recruitment 2018 Details:
|Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/CA/MCA/ MBA/ Others|
|Job location||Madhya Pradesh|
15 May 2018
About Apex Bank Recruitment 2018:
ARB Apex Bank is a mini central bank for the Rural & Community Banks (RCBs). The basic facts:
January 2000 – bank was registered as a public limited liability company
June 2001 – received a banking license
August 2001 – admitted to the Bankers Clearing House as the 19th member.
Rural banks are financed mainly via the Rural Financial Services Project (RFSP), that is a project of the Government of Ghana to solve the operational problems of the rural financial sector.
Name of the post:
Apex Bank Recruitment – Discipline wise vacancies: 18 Posts
- Deputy Manager Accounts – 1 Post
- Deputy Manager EDP – 1 Post
- Deputy Manager Finance – 1 Post
- Deputy Manager HRMD – 1 Post
- Deputy Manager Marketing – 1 Post
- Asstt. Manager Computer – 1 Post
- Asstt. Manager Constructions – 1 Post
- Asstt. Manager Electricals – 1 Post
- Asstt. Manager Security – 1 Post
- Asstt. Manager Multipurpose – 9 Posts
Educational Qualification and eligibility for Apex Bank Recruitment:
Deputy Manager Accounts: Chartered Accountant/ CFA
Deputy Manager EDP: First Class MCA/BE (Computer Science/ Information Technology / Electronics and Communications) from Government recognized Institution.
Deputy Manager Finance: CA/CFA
Deputy Manager HRMD/Marketing:
- A First Class Bachelor/Masters Degree in any discipline from Government recognized Institution and
- MBA in HRMD/Marketing from Government recognized Institution and
- Proficiency in Computer is essential
Assistant Manager Computer: A Second Class MCA/ A First Class BE (Computer Science/ Information Technology/Electronic and Communications) from Government recognized Institution
Assistant Manager Constructions: A First Class Bachelors or Second class Master Degree in Civil Engineering from Government recognized Institution.
Assistant Manager Electricals: A First Class Bachelors or Second class Master Degree in Electrical Engineering from Government recognized Institution.
Assistant Manager Security:
- A Post Graduate Degree (Second Class)
- Ex-Army/Air force/ Navy/Para Military / Police/SAF/CRP/RPF Person who should have retired as a JCO/NCO or equivalent post.
Assistant Manager Multipurpose:
- A First Class Bachelor’s degree or a second Class Master’s Degree in any discipline recognized by Government or MBA or CA or CFA.
- Besides, degree or Diploma in Computer Science from Government recognized institution except those candidates having Bachelor or Master degree in Computer.
Age limit(As on 04.05.2018):
- Deputy Manager: 18 to 40 years
- Assistant Manager: 18 to 35 years
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe – 5 years
- Female Candidates – 5 years(Dy Manager), 10 years(Asst Manager)
- Physically handicapped – 5 years
- Candidates already working in any Bank or Short Term Credit Cooperative Structure of Madhya Pradesh – 5 years
Selection Procedure for Apex Bank Recruitment
- The selection process will be based on Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Personal Interview.Final selection will be only on the basis of marks of Main Examination (Phase-II) and Personal Interview.
- Main examination (Phase-II) will consist of two stages i.e. online examination and personal interview.
- Online examination and personal interview will be of 200 and 20 marks separately.
- For every wrong answer, 0.25% marks shall be deducted. In the online examination the question paper shall be of objective type multiple choice providing 5 alternates as answers.
- The question paper shall be both in English and Hindi.
Minimum Qualifying Marks: The candidates will have to obtain minimum 30% marks in English language and 40% marks out of total marks in Phase II (Main Exam) shall be considered as passed/qualified.
- Rs.800/- for all General/OBC category candidates
- Rs.600/- for SC and ST candidates
Mode of Payment: Online payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa/ MasterCard / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallet.
Examination Centre: Allahabad, Lucknow, Ahmadabad, Nagpur, Pune, Delhi (NCR), Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Rewa, Sagar, Raipur.
How to Apply Apex Bank Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by
4 May 2018.[Last date extended up to 15 May 2018]
- Opening date of submission of online application: 13.04.2018
- Last date of submission of online application: 15.05.2018
- Date of downloading of Call Letters. Around 7 days before examination date.
- Date of online Preliminary Examination. May/June 2018
- Date of online Main Examination: June/July 2018
For More Details & Apply: Click here