BSPHCL Recruitment 2018 for Assistant | 90 Vacancies | Last date: 29 May 2018
BSPHCL Recruitment 2018 Details:
|Last Date||29 May 2018|
About BSPHCL Recruitment 2018
Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited (or BSPHCL), also known as erstwhile Bihar State Electricity Board (or BSEB) is a state-owned electricity regulation board operating within the state of Bihar in India.Bihar State Electricity Board (BSEB) was established in 1958 as a statutory corporation under the Electricity (Supply) Act, 1948. As of November 2012, BSEB has nearly 1,700 officers and 14,850 employees. The derated capacity comes to just 530 MW. The BSEB was unbundeled on August 2, 2011.Power Finance Corporation was the main consultant for BSEB’s restructuring.
Name of the post:
BSPHCL Recruitment 2018 recruits for the Posts Assistant
Educational qualification for BSPHCL Recruitment 2018
- Graduate in any discipline from any recognised University.
Note: The appearing candidate will not be eligible to apply for this appointment.
Age limit(As on 01/01/2018):
- For UR (General): 21 to 37 Years
- For SC/ST: 21 to 42 Years
- For BC/EBC/Female: 21 to 40 Years
- Divyang(Physically Handicapped Person): Upper age limit relaxed up to 10 Years
- The salary given for the candidates recruited by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is Rs. 9300-34800/-Grade Pay : Rs.5100/-
How to apply for BSPHCL Recruitment 2018:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 29 May 2018.
How to fill the application:
- Before applying online candidates should have valid e-mail ID & Mobile No.
- Candidates log on to official website
- Go to “One-time Registration and pay fee” & Select the desired post
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply”
- Fill the details in the application & submit the Form.
- Take a print out of online application for future use.
Mode of selection:
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in CBT (Computer Based Test).
- The Preliminary test may be conducted to shortlist candidates for Main examination. The main examination will be conducted for recruitment.
- Both PT and Mains Examination will be of objective type (Multiple choice) Computer Based Test.
- Syllabus of CBT is General Knowledge, Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, General English & Comprehension, General Hindi in Xth Level & Basic knowledge of Computer.
- A combined merit list will be prepared and shortlisted candidates will be called for documents/certificate verification as per advertised post and norms decided for different category.
Maximum Qualifying marks:
- 40% for UR, 36.5% for BC, 34% for EBC & 32% for SC/ST/ Female candidates.
Application fee for BSPHCL Recruitment 2018
- For UR, BC/EBC/Non-Bihar domicile candidates: Rs.1,500/-
- For SC/ ST of Bihar domicile & Divyang: Rs.375/-
BSPHCL Recruitment 2018 for Assistant Engineer Job posts for the location of Bihar
Candidates should remind the following dates,
- Online Registration starting date: 08/05/2018
- Online Registration closing date: 29/05/2018
- Last date of payment through Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc.: 29/05/2018
- Tentative date of online examination: Last week of June 2018
List of links for BSPHCL Recruitment 2018
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
For more Jobs CLICK HERE
ALL THE BEST