HPSC Recruitment 2018 | SDE/Naib Tehsildar | 99 Vacancies | Last Date: 22 May 2018
HPSC Recruitment 2018 DETAILS:
|Job Role||Sub Divisional Engineer (Civil)|
|Last Date||22 May 2018|
ABOUT Haryana Public Service Commission:
The civil services and UPSC exams are the one most important exams in India, which are conducted by Public Service Commission. As per the articles from 315 to 323 the constitution of the India provides this in each and every state. By conducting exams higher officials will be selected.
NAME OF THE POST:
Haryana Public Service Commission – HPSC Recruitment 2018 for the post of Sub Divisional Engineer (Civil) & Naib Tehsildar (Apprentices).
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION Haryana Public Service Commission:
- Bachelor of Engineering in Civil/Bachelor of Technology or its equivalent with 1st division from a recognized/deemed University in Civil Engineering.
- Hindi/ Sanskrit up to Matric standard or Higher education.
Note: Those who have already applied (Advt. No. 4(1)/2017) need not apply again.
Age limit(As on 1.4.2018):
Age limit(As on 22.05.2018): 17 to 42 years
Relaxation in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST, BC, EBC of Haryana.
- 5 years for persons with disability (10 years for SC/BC’s of Haryana).
- Others as per government policy.
- Tradesmen: Rs.20,000/-
- Assistant Supervisor: Rs.19,570/-
HOW TO APPLY Haryana Public Service Commission:
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 22 May 2018.
MODE OF SELECTION:
The selection process of Sub Divisional Engineer (Civil) will be based on Recruitment Test/ Screening Test and/or appeared in the interview.
APPLICATION FEE FOR Haryana Public Service Commission:
- For Male candidates of General category including Dependent Son of Ex-Servicemen of Haryana: Rs. 500/-
- For Male candidates of General and all reserved categories of other States: Rs. 500/-
- For all Female candidates of General and reserved categories of all states: Rs. 125/-
- For Male candidates of SC / BC/ EBP (GC) / ESM categories of Haryana only: Rs. 125/-
- For all Physically Handicapped candidates of Haryana only: NIL
Haryana Public Service Commission 2018 for the post of Cabin Crew Post located in India.
How to apply Haryana Public Service Commission
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 22 May 2018.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Date of Publication: 08.05.2018
- Closing date for the submission of applications online: 22.05.2018
- Closing date for depositing of fees in any branch of State bank of India: 25.05.2018
LIST OF LINKS FOR Haryana Public Service Commission:
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
For Old Advertisement: Click here
For more Jobs CLICK HERE
ALL THE BEST