Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 | Sailors/Fireman | 95+ Vacancies | Last Date : 27 May 2018
premiГЁre rencontre avec une femme Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 see url DETAILS:
|Job Role||Sailors (Musician)|
|Total Vacancies||Not disclosed|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||14 May 2018|
|Last Date||27 May 2018|
le operazioni sulle operazioni binarie ABOUT Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 get link :
Air India Limited is a company that was formed as National Aviation Company of India Limited by the Government of India to oversee the merger of Air India and Indian. The company was renamed as Air India Limited on 26 October 2010. It was incorporated on 30 March 2007 and was owned by the Government of India based at the Air India Building in Nariman, Mumbai. The Company was created to facilitate the merger of the two main state-owned airlines in India.
Air India is the flag Carrier airline of India. It is owned by Air India Limited, a government-owned enterprise, and operates a fleet of Airbus and Boeing aircraft serving 90 domestic and international destinations. The Controller of Exams is responsible for notifying and conducting exams and recruiting the candidates. This will help in reducing the unemployment problem in India.
site de rencontre ado nrj NAME OF THE POST:
The post offered by Air India limited is Trainee Tradesmen, Assistant Supervisor
Post and the vacancies are as follows:
http://getraenke-doeden.de/tyuie/864 Post wise vacancies: 36 Posts
- Mechanical – 10 Posts
- Electrical – 7 Posts
- Diesel Mechanical/Diesel Electrical – 2 Posts
- Welder – 2 Posts
- Painter – 2 Posts
- Carpenter – 2 Posts
- Draftsman – 1 Post
- Assistant Supervisor – 10 Posts
get link EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 http://bestff.net//fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Fjalla One:400/Cantarell:400 :
Candidate must have passed Matriculation Examination from the Boards of School Education recognised by MHRD, Govt. of India.
site de rencontre gratuit ottawa Physical Standards:
- Minimum height 157 cms.
- Weight and Chest should be proportionate.
- Minimum Chest expansion of 5 cms.
http://www.ecoshelta.com/?kampys=opzioni-binarie-wordpress&5f7=d5 Musical Ability:
- Selection on Merit basis only. Should have proficiency in Aural Aptitude for music with accuracy in Tempo, Pitch and singing one complete song.
- Should also have actual practical skill on any instrument of Indian or foreign origin with proficiency in tuning of instrument, matching unknown notes with instrument, prepared piece, sight reading of Indian Classical/ Tabulature/ Staff Notation, performance of Scale/ Raaga/ Taala and basic theory of Indian or International music.
la femme cherche l'homme complet Age limit(As on 1.4.2018):
Candidates should be born between 01 Oct 1993 to 30 Sep 2001 (Both dates inclusive). No age relaxation is permissible.
follow PAY SCALE:
- Tradesmen: Rs.20,000/-
- Assistant Supervisor: Rs.19,570/-
HOW TO APPLY Indian Navy Recruitment 2018:
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 14 May to 27 May 2018.
MODE OF SELECTION:
- Selection of recruits is based on the order of merit on their performance In Preliminary Screening Board and Final Screening Board.
- Preliminary Screening Board will be conducted in two phases.
- In the first phase, verification of age, education qualification, music certificates and musical ability of the candidate will be assessed. The candidates who are suitable to undertake final test will be subjected to the second phase of PSB.
- In the second phase, physical fitness test and initial recruitment medical examination will be conducted.
- Those who qualify the Preliminary Screening Board will be required to undergo a Final Screening Board. All qualified candidates will be called to INS Kunjali, Colaba, Mumbai for final screening test, final medical examination and selection on All India Basis.
Examination Centres: Mumbai, Kolkata, Delhi, Kochi and Visakhapatnam.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 2018 for the post of Sailors (Musician) Post located in Across India.
How to apply Indian Navy Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend walk-in-interview along with required documents at the following venue on 17 & 18 May 2018.
- Online Registration: 14 May 2018 to 27 May 2018
- Admit Card will be uploaded on Navy website: End of Jun 2018
- Preliminary Screening Board: Tentatively 09 to 13 July 2018.
- Final Screening Board: Tentatively 20 to 24 August 2018.
LIST OF LINKS FOR Indian Navy Recruitment 2018:
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here (Online Application available from 14 May 2018)
For more Jobs CLICK HERE
ALL THE BEST