MSTC Recruitment 2018 for Management Trainee | 26 Vacancies | Last Date: 27 May 2018
MSTC Recruitment 2018 DETAILS:
|Job Role||Management Trainee|
|Qualification||Any Degree/MBA/ CA/ICWA|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||27 May 2018|
ABOUT MSTC Recruitment 2018:
MSTC, a Government of India Company is engaged in domestic and international trading activity for over 30 years. It was the canalising agency for import in India of Carbon Steel Melting Scrap and also Sponge Iron / Hot Briquetted Iron and Re-rollable Scrap till February, 1992. It was also the canalising agency for old ships for breaking. It specialises in international trade of ferrous input materials and imported millions of tons of ferrous melting scrap, old ships for breaking, Sponge Iron, Hot Briquetted Iron, Re-rollable Scrap etc.
NAME OF THE POST:
MSTC Recruitment 2018 for Management Trainee in various trades/disciplines to recruit the candidates across the country and the vacancies are as follows:
MSTC MT – Post wise vacancies: 26 Posts
- MT (Operations) – 12 Posts
- MT (HR/Admin) – 1 Post
- MT (F&A) – 13 Posts
Probation Period: The Management Trainees will be on probation of one year during which they will be given intensive training. After successful completion of the training, they will be placed in E-1 scale of pay as Assistant Manager.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION MSTC Recruitment 2018:
MT (Operations): Bachelors Degree in Humanities/ Science/ Commerce/ Law/ Information Technology/Business Administration / Engineering from recognized University/ Institution of repute, preferably with an MBA/ PGD in Marketing/ International Trade/ Materials with knowledge in Computer Applications.
MT (HR/Admin): Bachelors Degree in any discipline from recognized University/ Institution of repute preferably with Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in HR/ IR/ PM with knowledge in Computer Applications.
MT (F&A): CA or ICWA with knowledge In Computer Application.
- Freshers who are awaiting their results need not apply.
- Applicants must have 60% marks up to graduation level. However, candidates having Honors/ Engg. Degree/ Post Graduation with 55% marks in graduation will also be eligible.
Age limit(As on 1.4.2018):
Below 28 years
Relaxations: 31 years for OBC(NCL) & 33 years for SC/ ST respectively.
- Tradesmen: Rs.20,000/-
- Assistant Supervisor: Rs.19,570/-
Rs.500/- (No fee for to SC/ST/ PWD categories)
HOW TO APPLY MSTC Recruitment 2018:
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 14 May to 27 May 2018.
MODE OF SELECTION:
- Selection for Management Trainees will be based on online Test, Group Discussion (GD) and Interview.
MSTC Recruitment 2018 for the post of Sailors (Musician) Post located in Across India.
How to apply MSTC Recruitment 2018
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 27 May 2018.
- Commencement of online application form 12.05.2018
- Last date of submission of application form online: 27.05.2018
- Payment of application fee: 27.05.2018
- Tentative date for written test: 24.06.2018
LIST OF LINKS FOR MSTC Recruitment 2018:
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here (Online application available from 12 May 2018)
For more Jobs CLICK HERE
ALL THE BEST