NTT DATA Off Campus Drive 2018 | Service Desk Engineer | B.E/B.Tech/MCA | Noida
NTT DATA Recruitment 2018 Details:
|Job Role||Service Desk Engineer|
|Batch||2016 & 2017|
|Salary||Rs. 2.8 LPA|
About NTT DATA Recruitment 2018:
NTT DATA’s history goes back to 1967, when the DATA Communications Bureau was established within the Japan Telegraph and Telephone Public Corporation (now NTT). Its mainframe ultra-large-scale computer DIPS-11 Model 45 was developed in 1981. Japan Telegraph and Telephone Corporation was incorporated as a private company in 1985. In 1988 NTT DATA Communications Systems Corporation was spun off into a separate company from NTT. Authorized as a Systems Integrator in 1990, in 1992 the company had its headquarters relocated to Toyosu, Koto-ku, Tokyo. The company received the Deming Application Prize for 1993, and was listed on the Second Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange in 1995. In 1996, the company changed its English name to NTT DATA Corporation, and it was also listed on the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange. The company obtained ISO 9001 certification in 1998, and ISO 14001 certification in 1999.
Name of the post:
NTT DATA Recruitment 2018 Service Desk Engineer posts at the location of Noida.
Educational Qualification NTT DATA Recruitment 2018:
- Engineering – All streams are considered 2017 & 2016 batch
- Should have 60% aggregate from 10th to highest education
- Time management skills Knowledge of job associated database, software and documentation Problem solving skills Results driven Mentoring and coaching skills Strong technical aptitude; troubleshooting skills
- Fair understanding about operating system. Must have been worked on at least a couple of operating systems
- Basic Understanding of networking.
- Responsible for providing telephone/email/chat, online, social media and remote diagnostic technical support of desktops, portables, peripherals (e.g., printers, projectors, etc.) and software custom or off the shelf software – industry or proprietary.
- Answers questions about installation, operation, configuration, customization, and usage of assigned products.
- Responsible for following defined policies & procedures (e.g. verifies warranty entitlement, etc.).
- Applies diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct failures.
- Documents problems in the support solution database for diagnostics and solution implementation.
- Rs. 12,000/- as stipend during training period.
- Rs. 2,80,000/- LPA as salary post completion of training.
How to apply NTT DATA Recruitment 2018:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive in online by the following link.
Mode of selection:
- Online Assessment
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- Management Interview
- The job location is at Noida. The posting will be at any of the location.
Step 1: Click here
Step 2: Click here
For more Jobs CLICK HERE
ALL THE BEST