Power Grid Recruitment 2018 | Engineer/ET/Apprentice | 195 Posts | Last date: 31 July 2018
|Job Role||Engineer (Telecom)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||31 May 2018|
About Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd:
The Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (POWERGRID), (NSE: POWERGRID, BSE: 532898) is an Indian state-owned electric utilities company as subsidiary company which is headquartered in Gurgaon, India. About 50% of power is transmitted in India from its total generayed power through its network. POWERTEL is one of the family of POWERGRID which is a telecom service. Shri I S Jha, an alumnus of National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur serves as the Chairman and Managing Director of the company.
Name of the posts:
Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd announce vacancies for the following pots,
Full Time BE/ B.Tech./B.Sc.Engg. in Electronics & Telecommunication discipline or equivalent from a recognized university/ institute with minimum 60% marks.
Equivalent Streams: The Electronics & Telecommunication discipline or equivalent shall include Electronics / Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Electrical Communication / Telecommunication Engineering only.
Experience: Should have a post qualification experience of Three (3) years in the Executive/ Gazetted Officer Cadre out of which at least Two(2) years.
How to apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 31 May 2018.
- Engineer (Telecom) ;Rs.24,900-50,500/-
Below 33 years
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit:
- For OBC(NCL) candidates: 3 years
- For SC/ST candidates: 5 years
- For others as per government policy
The selection process shall consist of Scrutiny of Applications and Personal interview of shortlisted candidates.
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- Unreserved Vacancies – 40% marks
- SC/ST/OBC(NCL) -30% marks
- Rs.500/- (No fee for SC/ST/Ex-SM/PWD candidates)
- Opening date of online submission of application: 01.05.2018
- Closing date of online submission of application: 07.05.2018
- Opening date for deposit of fee through Online mode: 01.05.2018
- Last date for deposit of fee through Online mode: 07.05.2018
- Cut-Off date for the purpose of upper age limit/qualification/reservation: 07.05.2018
For More details & Apply: Click here