SBI Clerk Recruitment 2018 | 8301 Posts | Any Degree | Last Date: 10 February 2018
STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) RECRUITMENT DETAILS:
|Name of the organisation||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Age limit||20 years to 28 years|
|Job Location||All over the India|
|Application fee||General/OBC-600 Rs
SC/ST- 100 Rs
|Last Date||10 February 2018|
ABOUT STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI):
State Bank of India (SBI) is an Indian multinational Government bank and it is established in 1955, with Reserve Bank of India (India’s Central Bank) taking a 60% stake, and renamed it the State Bank of India public sector banking and financial services company. On 1st April, 2017, the State Bank of India, which was India’s largest bank and also SBI, became one of the 50 largest banks in the world.
NAME OF THE POST:
The post offered by State Bank of India (SBI):
|State||No of Vacancies|
|Jammu & Kashmir||27|
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) FOR JUNIOR ASSOCIATES JOB POSTS:
- Graduation in any course from a recognised university or any equivalent qualification recognised from the central government.
- Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 01.01.2018.
- The minimum age limit for the post is 20 years
- The minimum age limit for the post is 28 years
- Age relaxation is as per the rules.
Pay scale fort he clerk post is Rs.11,765-31,450/Month
HOW TO APPLY STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI):
- Eligible and interested candidates may apply online through State Bank of India (SBI) online portal. https://www.sbi.co.in for Specialist Cadre Posts.
MODE OF SELECTION:
Selection will be made on the Basis Of
- The selection process will consist of on-line test (preliminary & main examination) and test of specified opted local language.
APPLICATION FEE FOR STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI):
- General / OBC candidate – RS 600/-
- ST/SC/PWD- RS 100/-
State Bank of India (SBI) recruitment for Clerk Post 2018 for the location all over the India.
- Opening date of online application: 20 January 2018
- Last date for online application: 10 February 2018
- Preliminary Examination Call Letter from 01.03.2018 onwards (Tentatively)
- Preliminary examination will be held in the month of March/April 2018 (Tentatively)
- Main Examination Call Letter from 26.04.2018 onwards (Tentatively)
LIST OF LINKS FOR STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI):
For more Detail Link: CLICK HERE
Apply Online: CLICK HERE
For more Jobs CLICK HERE
ALL THE BEST