SBI PO Recruitment 2018 | Any Degree | 2000 Vacancies | Last Date: 13 May 2018
SBI PO Recruitment 2018 Announced to hire Probationary Officers for State Bank of India(SBI) across the country. Go through the advertisement in our site and apply.
State Bank of India Recruitment Details:
|Job Role||Probationary Officers-PO|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||13 May 2018|
About State Bank of India
State Bank of India (SBI) is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services company. It is a government-owned corporation with its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra. In 2008, the government took over the stake held by the Reserve Bank of India.
Name of the post:
The post offered by State Bank of India is Probationary Officers-PO.
Number of vacancies:
The number of vacancies for the post of State Bank of India is
- Probationary Officers-PO
Educational Qualification State Bank of India:
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
Note: Those who are in the Final year/Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.08.2018. Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.08.2018. Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant may also apply.
Age limit for Specialist Officers:
Candidates should have
- 21 to 30 years (i.e. candidates must have been born not later than 01.04.1997 and not earlier than 02.04.1988 (both days inclusive))
- Relaxations in upper age limit:
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe – 5 Years
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) – 3 Years
- PWD (SC/ST) – 15 Years
- PWD (OBC) – 13 Years
- PWD (Gen) – 10 Years
Salary paid for the post of
How to fill the application:
- Before applying online candidates should have valid e-mail ID & Mobile Number.
- Candidates log on to www.sbi.co.in
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply”
- Fill the details in the application & submit the Form.
- Take a print out of online application for future use.
How to apply State Bank of India:
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply this recruitment in online latest by 13 May 2018.
Mode of selection:
Selection will be made on through
- Online Test
The written test for 220 marks for 135 minutes duartion. The questions will be bilingual i.e. in Hindi & English.
- Interview &Group Discussion.
Group Discussion will carry 20 marks and Interview 30 marks.
Application fee for State Bank of India:
|GM & OBC||Rs.600/- (Rupees six hundred only)|
|SC , ST||Rs.100/- (Rupees one Hundred Only)|
State Bank of India Recruitment 2018 for across India
- On-line registration including Editing/ Modification of Application by candidates: 21.04.2018 to 13.05.2018
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges: 21.04.2018 to 13.05.2018
- Download of call letters for online Preliminary Examination: 18.06.2018 onwards
- Online Examination – Preliminary 1st, 7th & 8th of July 2018
- Conduct of Online Examination – Main 04.08.2018
- Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview 24.09.2018 to 12.10.2018
- Declaration of Final Result 01.11.2018
List of links for State Bank of India:
For More details & Apply: Click here
For more Jobs CLICK HERE
ALL THE BEST