SBI RECRUITMENT 2018: MANAGER, CHIEF MANAGER & VARIOUS POSTS|MANAGER (CREDIT ANALYST)/CHIEF MANAGER (CREDIT ANALYST) | LAST DATE: 04.02.2018
SBI RECRUITMENT for Manager, Chief Manager & Various Posts . Interested and eligible candidates should apply online in its official website. Go through the advertisement in our site and apply.
State Bank of India Recruitment Details:
|Name of the organisation||State Bank of India|
|Job role||Manager, Chief Manager|
|Age limit||25 to 35 years|
|Job location||Across India|
|Last date||16.01.2018 to 04.02.2018|
About State Bank of India
State Bank of India (SBI) is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services company. It is a government-owned corporation with its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra. In 2008, the government took over the stake held by the Reserve Bank of India.
Name of the post:
The post offered by State Bank of India is manager and chief manager.
Number of vacancies:
The number of vacancies for the post of State Bank of India is
- Manager (Credit Analyst): 16 Posts
- Chief Manager (Credit Analyst): 24 Posts
Educational Qualification State Bank of India:
For Manager (Credit Analyst) :
- candidates should hold CA or PGDM/MBA or equivalent post graduation degree can apply for the job
- candidates should have 5 years post qualification experience.
For Chief Manager (Credit Analyst) :
- candidates should hold CA or PGDM/MBA or equivalent post graduation degree are eligible for the job.
- candidates with 8 years post qualification experience is prefferable.
Age limit for Specialist Officers:
Candidates should have
- Minimum age limit is 25 yeras
- Maximum age limit is 35 years as on 30.06.2017
Salary paid for the post of
- Manager (Credit Analyst): The salary paid for the post is Rs.51490-51490/-
- Chief Manager (Credit Analyst): The salary paid for the post is Rs.50030-59170/-
How to fill the application:
- Before applying online candidates should have valid e-mail ID & Mobile Number.
- Candidates log on to www.sbi.co.in
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply”
- Fill the details in the application & submit the Form.
- Take a print out of online application for future use.
How to apply State Bank of India:
- Interested candidates may apply online through the website https://www.sbi.co.in from 16.01.2018 to 04.02.2018
- Candidate shall take printout & send hard copy of Online application for future use.
- The application is send along with resume Brief, certificates Experience, Certificate Degree/Sheets Mark,Certificates Educational, Birth of Date of Proof, proof ID,of photocopies attested to
State Bank of India,
Central Recruitment & Promotion Department,
Corporate Centre, 3
rd floor, Atlanta Building,
Nariman Point, Mumbai-400021.
Mode of selection:
Selection will be made on through
- Online Test
The written test for 220 marks for 135 minutes duartion. The questions will be bilingual i.e. in Hindi & English.
- Interview &Group Discussion.
Group Discussion will carry 20 marks and Interview 30 marks.
Application fee for State Bank of India:
|GM & OBC||Rs.600/- (Rupees six hundred only)|
|SC , ST||Rs.100/- (Rupees one Hundred Only)|
State Bank of India Recruitment 2018 for across India
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 16.01.2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 04.02.2018
- Last Date for Submission Hard Copy of Online Application : 12.02.2018
List of links for State Bank of India:
For more Detail Link: CLICK HERE
Apply Online: CLICK HERE
For more Jobs CLICK HERE
ALL THE BEST