SBI STATE BANK OF INDIA RECRUITMENT – 8301 JUNIOR ASSOCIATES VACANCY – LAST DATE 10 FEBRUARY 2018@ SBI.CO.IN
SBI State Bank Of India Recruitment 2018 for 8301 Junior Associates Vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates should apply online in its official website. Go through the advertisement in our site and apply.
SBI State Bank Of India Recruitment Details:
|Name of the organisation||SBI State Bank Of India|
|Job Role||Junior Associates|
|Age limit||20 – 38 years|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date||10 February|
|Date of Written Test||March/April 2018|
About SBI State Bank Of India
State Bank of India (SBI) is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services company. It is a government-owned corporation with its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra. In 2008, the government took over the stake held by the Reserve Bank of India.
Name of the post:
SBI State Bank Of India recruits for the Posts Junior Associates Vacancy
Number of vacancy:
Post Name : Junior Associates
No. of Vacancy : 8301 Posts
Circle Wise Vacancy:
Ahmedabad : 500 Posts
Amravati : 400 Posts
Bangalore : 345 Posts
Bhopal : 105 Posts
Bengal : 700 Posts
Bhubaneswar : 593 Posts
Chandigarh : 600 Posts
Chennai : 402 Posts
Delhi : 185 Posts
Hyderabad : 255 Posts
Jaipur : 200 Posts
Kerala : 250 Posts
Lucknow/Delhi : 970 Posts
Mumbai : 750 Posts
North Eastern : 493 Posts
Patna : 453 Posts
Educational qualification SBI State Bank Of India
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government
Age limit (as on 01.01.2018)
- The Minimum age limit for the candidate to apply for the post is 20 years
- The Maximum age limit for the candidate to apply for the post is 38 years
Age Relaxation :
- Age relaxation is 05 years for SC/ST candidates.
- Age relaxation is 03 years OBC candidates.
- Age relaxation is 10 years for PWD candidates.
The salary paid for the post of Junior Associates is Rs.11765-314500/-
How to apply for SBI State Bank Of India
Interested candidates may apply online through the website https://www.sbi.co.in from 20.01.2018 to 10.02.2018.
How to fill the application:
- Candidates log on to https://www.sbi.co.in
- Follow the instruction before filling the application form.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Submit the form after checking the entries.
Mode of selection:
Selection will be based on
- Preliminary Examination: The Preliminary Examination is conducted by the respective departments with respective syllabus. The venue and date of Preliminary Examination is given below.
- Main Examination: The Main Examination is conducted by the respective departments with respective syllabus. The venue and date of Main Examination is given below.
Application fee for SBI State Bank Of India
|GM & OBC||Rs:600/-|
|SC , ST, Female candidates, PWD||Rs:100/-|
- Application fees are paid in online mode only.
SBI State Bank Of India Recruitment for Junior Associates posts for across India.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 20.01.2018
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 10.02.2018
Date Of Examination (Preliminary): March/April 2018
Date of Examination (Main): 12.05.2018
List of links for SBI State Bank Of India
For more details: CLICK HERE
To apply: CLICK HERE
For more Jobs CLICK HERE
ALL THE BEST