ZS Associates Recruitment 2018 | Technology Analyst | B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/M.Sc | Across India
http://creatingsparks.com.gridhosted.co.uk/?endonezit=binary-options-excel-spreadsheet site rencontre 16 ans suisse ZS Associates Recruitment Details:
|Job Role||Technology Analyst|
|Job Location||New Delhi, Pune|
watch http://boersenalltag.de/blog/metanavigaton/ About ZS Associates:
ZS is the management and sales consulting firm which has its headquarters as Evanston .initially ZS associates provides pharmaceutical industry to the client as primary services. ZS associates has more than 5000 employees in 22 office around USA .
Tastylia France Ci sono diversi robot ed è difficile sapere quali sono affidabili e quali no. Binary Option Robot è Roboty Opcji Binarnych Robot best forex trading strategies Educational Qualification:
Candidates should complete the following degree are eligible for the recruitment
- B.E/B.Tech or M.E/M.Tech/M.S in disciplines such as Computer Science, Information Technology, EEE, etc. with strong academics (minimum of 68% or an equivalent CGPA (6.8));
- Prefer experience working with front-end user reporting (e.g.: MSTR, Business Object, Cognos), back-end database management (e.g.: Oracle, Teradata) and/or ETL interfacing (e.g.: Informatica, SSIS) technologies;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to articulate results and issues to internal and client teams;
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment;
- Ability to work within a virtual global team environment and contribute to the overall timely delivery of multiple projects.
http://www.backclinicinc.com/?jixer=come-funziona-iq-option&765=85 Job Description:
- Lead development phase during implementation of world-class technology solutions to solve business problems across one or more client engagements;
- Provide input to senior solutions delivery analyst and delivery lead to build comprehensive implementation project plans;
- Provide input to senior solutions delivery analyst based on past experience and understanding of requirements to design a flexible and scaleable solution;
- Apply appropriate development methodologies (e.g.: agile, waterfall) and best practices (e.g.: mid-development client reviews, embedded QA procedures, unit testing) to ensure successful and timely completion;
- Collaborate with other team members (involved in the requirements gathering, testing, roll-out and operations phases) to ensure seamless transitions.